- J.D., University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law, 1981
Mr. Bradshaw practices in the litigation, construction law, and employment groups of the firm. He has been elected by his peers to the Nevada State Bar’s board of governors since 2002. He served as a board member and chairman of the Northern Nevada Disciplinary Panel for nine years. Before joining the firm in Reno in 1982, he served a judicial clerkship in the Second Judicial District Court of the State of Nevada. Born and raised in Reno, Mr. Bradshaw is a fifth-generation Nevadan. He launched the firm’s Las Vegas office in 1986 and was the Las Vegas managing partner until 1992, when he returned to Reno to raise his family.
In addition to his career as an attorney, Mr. Bradshaw dedicated more than 24 years of service to the United States Air Force and the Nevada Air National Guard. He retired in 1995 as a Lieutenant Colonel. Mr. Bradshaw is the recipient of the Distinguished Flying Cross and Air Medals for service during Operation Desert Storm. He is a member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars, the Air National Guard Retirees Association, and the National Security Forum.
Areas of Experience
Mr. Bradshaw is experienced in representing business clients in Nevada and California’s state and federal courts and government agencies. He has represented clients in the insurance, banking, construction, hotel and gaming, real estate, marketing, mining, electronics, and manufacturing industries. His practice includes all aspects of litigation, along with conflict resolution and risk management. In addition to traditional tort and commercial litigation, Mr. Bradshaw has experience in litigation involving insurance law, intellectual property, unfair trade practices, restrictive covenants, fraudulent transfers, and breach of fiduciary duties.
- A.C. Houston Lumber Company
- Acadia Medical Group
- The Boyd Group
- Brown & Brown Insurance
- California Franchise Tax Board
- Century Surety Company
- Degussa Corporation
- Eldorado Hotel Casino
- Employers Insurance Company of Nevada
- H&E Equipment Services, Inc.
- Hamilton Company, Inc.
- J.M. Keckler Medical Company, Inc.
- Marsh USA, Inc.
- Nevada State Bank
- Primadonna Company
- Redi Services LLC
- Scolari’s Warehouse Markets, Inc.
- Suburban Propane
- Summit Contractors, Inc.
- Transwestern General Agency
- Washington Group International
Awards and Recognition
- The Best Lawyers in America© – Commercial Litigation (2015-2022), Construction Law (2020-2022), Employment Law (2020-2022), Construction Litigation (2021-2022)
- Super Lawyers Magazine “Mountain States Super Lawyer” – Construction Litigation, Business Litigation (2008-2021)
- The Best Lawyers in America© “Lawyer of the Year” – Construction Litigation (2021)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV© PreeminentTM Peer Review Rated
- Member of the Board of Governors, Nevada State Bar (2002–12)
- Board member and chairman, Northern Nevada Disciplinary Panel (until 2002)
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Nevada Bar Foundation
McDonald Carano Celebrates
a Record Number of
“Lawyer of the Year” Awards
from Best Lawyers in America
McDonald Carano proudly announces that seven lawyers in our Reno and Las Vegas offices received “Lawyer of the Year” awards in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers in America. Over…
McDonald Carano proudly announces that Best Lawyers in America has recognized the Construction Law and Litigation expertise of five attorneys in our Reno and Las Vegas offices. Entirely based on…
McDonald Carano proudly announces that 37 of our lawyers have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, the leading peer-review…
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.