Areas of Practice
- LL.M., Taxation, University of Florida, Levin College of Law, 2003
- J.D., magna cum laude, Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, 2002
- B.S., summa cum laude, Accounting, Southern Utah University, 1998
Mr. Noble’s practice focuses on federal income, gift, estate and generation skipping tax planning; state and local sales, use and transfer taxation; and corporate law and business transactions including entity formation, trust administration and estate planning. Mr. Noble also has experience in legal matters pertaining to tax-exempt organizations.
Mr. Noble served as an intern for the Utah Supreme Court.
Awards and Recognition
- The Best Lawyers in America – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law (2024)
- Vegas Inc – “Top Lawyers” in Transactional/Probate (2020, 2022, 2023)
- Mountain States Super Lawyers Magazine – Rising Star (2013, 2014)
McDonald Carano proudly announces that 15 of our Las Vegas office lawyers have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® and…
McDonald Carano congratulates 15 attorneys in our Las Vegas office who are recognized as “Top Lawyers” in the Vegas Inc 2023 list of the “best lawyers in our community as…
McDonald Carano congratulates 10 attorneys in our Las Vegas office who are recognized as “Top Lawyers” in the Vegas Inc./Las Vegas Weekly 2022 list of the “best in our community…
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.