Amanda M. Perach
Areas of Practice
- Nevada, 2011
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Nevada, Las Vegas William S. Boyd School of Law, 2011
- B.A., Provost Honors, Psychology, University of California, San Diego, 2007
Amanda Perach practices in the areas of bankruptcy and general commercial litigation. Her bankruptcy practice covers a wide spectrum of debtors, creditors (including committee representation), and other parties of interest. She also has extensive experience representing creditors in Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings and has represented a variety of non-consumer debtors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 reorganization proceedings. In the context of her civil litigation work, Ms. Perach’s engagements have ranged across a wide array of industries including manufacturing, real estate, retail and finance. She draws from this comprehensive experience to develop practical, efficient solutions for her clients.
Ms. Perach received her B.A. in Psychology from the University of California, San Diego, and her J.D. from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas William S. Boyd School of Law, graduating magna cum laude. During law school, she was a member of the Dean’s List and received six CALI Awards for academic excellence. Ms. Perach previously served as president of the Federal Bar Association for the District of Nevada, and is currently a lawyer representative for the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada. She was named a “Mountain States Rising Star” and recognized for Bankruptcy (Business) by Super Lawyers, and recognized by Best Lawyers® for Appellate Law.
- Represented multiple companies, including charter airline company, owner of condominium complex and publicly traded financial data reporting company, in achieving successful reorganization under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code.
- Represented various creditors, including financial institutions and landlords, in obtaining relief from the automatic stay, filing proof of claims and procuring related relief in the bankruptcy forum.
- Defended a publicly-traded corporation from securities fraud claims. The case was dismissed with prejudice and the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada entered judgment in favor of the defendant.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- The Best Lawyers of America© 2021 – Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation
- Super Lawyers “Mountain States Rising Star”
- Super Lawyers – Bankruptcy: Business
- The Best Lawyers in America© – Appellate
- Nevada Business Magazine “Legal Elite”
February 21, 2020, Bloomberg Law, by Daniel R. Stoller A Nevada federal judge tossed data breach claims against Envision Healthcare Corp, saying a plaintiff’s damage allegations were inadequate. “None of plaintiff’s…
January 14, 2020–McDonald Carano is pleased to announce the promotion of attorneys Laura Jacobsen, Rory Kay and Amanda Perach to Partner, effective January 1, 2020. “We congratulate Laura, Rory and…
Las Vegas, Nevada, August 15, 2019 – McDonald Carano LLP is pleased to announce new recognition in the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. McDonald Carano attorneys recognized…
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.