Robert Armstrong Receives Chambers Highest Band 1 Ranking in Private Wealth Law
McDonald Carano congratulates Robert Armstrong for receiving the highest ranking of Band 1 in Private Wealth Law in the 2023 Chambers High Net Worth Guide. 2023 is the seventh consecutive year he has received this honor. Bob’s expertise is also reflected in the Band 1 ranking that Chambers awarded to McDonald Carano’s Trust & Estates Practice. The Band 1 recognition is awarded to lawyers who are the “most highly regarded practitioners” based on research in the categories of “technical legal ability, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, professional conduct, experience, and effectiveness.” Chambers High Net Worth Guide is the highly respected and comprehensive global guide to lawyers who are considered by clients and peers to be leaders in their field.
Chambers evaluation research process includes confidential interviews with clients who describe Bob to Chambers researchers as:
- “He is the best trusts and estates planner in the state.”
- “He has a huge breadth of knowledge and has been around for a long, long time. He remembers everything.”
- “Bob is especially notable for his work on the establishment and administration of Nevada-based private trust companies.”
- “He totally understands all aspects of finance and deal structures, and is a well-recognized expert in the area of high net worth trust construction, wills and estate planning.”
- “He is highly knowledgeable and skilled, and is known and respected by estate regulators.”
- “He is very smart, organized and creative, a good communicator and very good at articulating complex concepts.”
- “Bob is an excellent tax strategist with a cutting-edge awareness of pending changes and direction in the space.”
Bob’s prominent reputation and highly regarded expertise are also recognized in additional accolades he receives from numerous legal profession rating organizations, including Martindale-Hubbell which has awarded him the AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating since 1993; The Best Lawyers in America which has awarded him “Lawyer of the Year” in Trust & Estates Law, Tax Law, and Corporate Law; Mountain States Super Lawyers Magazine which has listed him as a “Super Lawyer” since 2007; Northern Nevada Business Weekly which honored him with an “Influential Leader” award in 2022; and Nevada Business Magazine which included Bob in the list of “Legal Elite/Top Rank Attorneys” for 11 years.
About McDonald Carano
McDonald Carano has been shaping Nevada’s legal, business, and policy landscape since our founding in 1949. With more than 60 lawyers and government affairs professionals working from offices in Reno, Las Vegas, and Carson City, we are Nevada’s law firm for business. Our local, national and international clients include Fortune 500 corporations, fast-growth and mid-market companies, entrepreneurs and startups, non-profit organizations, government entities, and high-net-worth individuals. Our attorneys deliver cross-discipline, one-stop, business law and government affairs counsel. Please visit mcdonaldcarano.com
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.