Rob McPeak Recognized in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business
McDonald Carano congratulates Rob McPeak on receiving recognition in Real Estate Law in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, the legal profession’s highly respected guide for helping businesses select outside counsel. Rob is quickly advancing in the Chambers rankings from “Up & Coming” in 2020-2021 to Band 3 in 2022-2023. Chambers’ ranking process includes confidential surveys and interviews with clients to assess “legal ability, client service, commercial astuteness, professional conduct, diligence, and commitment.” Clients describe Rob to Chambers researchers as:
- “Rob is fantastic from a technical perspective. Every problem that could have existed was there in our transaction but he was able to walk us through every issue, and was able to get them fixed.”
- “He is intelligent, thorough and ensures our interests are protected.”
- “He has both knowledge and vast experience across the state, is very responsive and takes things very seriously.”
- “Robert is a smart and good lawyer who is pleasant to work with.”
- “He has knowledge beyond his years, particularly on development projects, and is highly regarded.”
- “Rob was able to provide excellent assistance on a real estate lease matter.”
Rob’s additional accolades include Martindale-Hubbell’s AV Preeminent Peer Review rating, Vegas Inc’s “Top Lawyers” in Environmental & Natural Resources Law, National Law Journal’s Trailblazers in Real Estate/Construction Law, and The Best Lawyers in America in Construction Law, Construction Litigation, and Real Estate Law. We congratulate Rob on his numerous recognitions.
About McDonald Carano
McDonald Carano has been shaping Nevada’s legal, business, and policy landscape since our founding in 1949. With more than 60 lawyers and government affairs professionals working from offices in Reno, Las Vegas, and Carson City, we are Nevada’s law firm for business. Our local, national and international clients include Fortune 500 corporations, fast-growth and mid-market companies, entrepreneurs and startups, non-profit organizations, government entities, and high-net-worth individuals. Our attorneys deliver cross-discipline, one-stop, business law and government affairs counsel. Please visit mcdonaldcarano.com
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.