Pat Lundvall Receives 12th Annual Recognition in Top 50 Women Super Lawyers List
McDonald Carano congratulates Pat Lundvall, Chair of our Commercial & Complex Litigation Practice, on her 12th consecutive annual recognition in the “Top 50 Women Super Lawyers” list for the Mountain States region which includes Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Utah and Wyoming. Pat is one of only 17 Nevada lawyers in the entire five-state region’s Top 50 Women Super Lawyers 2022 list.
Super Lawyers magazine also recognizes Pat in its 2022 list of the “Top 100 Super Lawyers” for the Mountain States region. Pat is one of only 30 Nevada lawyers in the Top 100 Super Lawyers list and she is one of only six women lawyers on the list from Nevada. Pat has been listed as a Super Lawyer in Business Litigation since 2007. Super Lawyers recognizes no more than 5 percent of attorneys in each state. McDonald Carano congratulates Pat on her outstanding record of awards and recognitions listed below.
Pat Lundvall’s Awards and Recognition
- Top Verdicts & Settlements of the West “Top 25 Verdicts” – #1 largest in Nevada and #9 largest in West region (Fremont Emergency Services (Mandavia), et al. vs. UnitedHealth Group, Inc. et al.), ALM/American Lawyer Media’s VerdictSearch (2021)
- Vegas Inc./Las Vegas Weekly “Women Inspiring Nevada” award (2022)
- Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business – Band 1 Commercial Litigation (2011-2022)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated
- The Best Lawyers in America – Commercial Litigation (2006-2023), Labor and Employment Litigation (2011-2023), Appellate (2023)
- Super Lawyers Magazine “Mountain States Super Lawyer” – Business Litigation (2007-2022)
- Super Lawyers Magazine “Top 50 Women” Mountain States Super Lawyers (2010-2022)
- Super Lawyers Magazine “Top 100” Mountain States Super Lawyers (2022)
- Vegas Magazine “Vegas Gives Honoree” (2019)
- Nevada Business Magazine “Legal Elite” (2009, 2011, 2015, 2017)
- Las Vegas Business Press “Female Business Leaders”
- “Distinguished Nevadan” Award presented by the Nevada System of Higher Education Board of Regents (2012)
- “New Thinking About Thinking” Award from Keep Memory Alive/The Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health (2011)
- Las Vegas Sun “Women to Watch” (2010)
- Nevada Business Magazine “Women to Watch: Profiles of Nevada’s Business Leaders” (2003)
About Super Lawyers: Super Lawyers recognizes lawyers based on a selection process that includes nominations, independent research, and peer evaluations. Super Lawyers is a lawyer-rating service that evaluates lawyers in private practice, including solo practitioners and those in plaintiff and defense firms in all areas of legal expertise, and Legal Aid attorneys. Super Lawyers does not evaluate lawyers serving as in-house counsel at businesses, government entities or trade associations because Super Lawyers is designed to be a resource to help in the selection of legal counsel available to be hired by the public.
About McDonald Carano
McDonald Carano has been shaping Nevada’s legal, business, and policy landscape since our founding in 1949. With more than 60 lawyers and government affairs professionals working from offices in Las Vegas, Reno and Carson City, we are Nevada’s law firm for business. Our local, national and global clients include Fortune 500 corporations, fast-growth and mid-market companies, entrepreneurs and startups, non-profit organizations, government entities, and high-net-worth individuals. Our attorneys deliver cross-discipline, one-stop, commercial law and government affairs counsel. Our dedication to clients, innovative thinking and practical solutions based in sound business and legal judgments are at the heart of our practice. For more information, please visit mcdonaldcarano.com or send an email to email@example.com.
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.