Chambers Awards High Ranking to Pat Lundvall and our Commercial and Complex Litigation Practice
McDonald Carano proudly announces that Chambers USA 2021 has ranked our Commercial & Complex Litigation Practice in the highly regarded Band 1 category, which is Chambers’ most prestigious recognition of “legal knowledge and experience, ability, effectiveness, and client service.” The Band 1 ranking of the practice also reflects the expertise, results, leadership, and excellent client service provided by Pat Lundvall, Co-Chair of McDonald Carano’s Commercial & Complex Litigation Practice. Chambers bases its rankings on in-depth market analysis, competitive assessments and client interviews.
McDonald Carano proudly shares the following comments that our clients have provided to Chambers during the ranking evaluation process.
Why clients choose Pat Lundvall
- Pat Lundvall “is a zealous advocate” and an “excellent litigator.”
- “She provides a clear understanding of the legal process every step of the way. She is extremely knowledgeable and an expert in her field.”
- “Pat is one of the best trial lawyers I’ve ever seen, possessing perseverance, tenacity, good judgment and composure under intense pressure.”
- “Pat is our partner on serious litigation matters and has provided outstanding client service. She has our best interests in mind at all times.”
Why clients choose our Commercial & Complex Litigation Practice
- “My overall impression of McDonald Carano is one of extremely competent, well-organized and prepared, very responsive and appropriately tenacious attorneys.”
- “Both during trial and post-trial, they were excellent, organized and consistently on top of the matter, finding everything quickly when needed.”
- “They handle a lot of the top-tier commercial disputes – they’re very capable. This is a truly excellent civil litigation and trial firm that is top of the class.”
- “The team is not only responsive but well ahead of deadlines with top-notch legal work.”
For more information about Pat Lundvall, please click here. For more information about the Commercial & Complex Litigation Practice, please click here.
About McDonald Carano
McDonald Carano has been shaping Nevada’s legal, business, and policy landscape since our founding in 1949. With more than 60 lawyers and government affairs professionals working from offices in Reno, Las Vegas, and Carson City, we are Nevada’s law firm for business. Our local, national and international clients include Fortune 500 corporations, fast-growth and mid-market companies, entrepreneurs and startups, non-profit organizations, government entities, and high-net-worth individuals. Our attorneys deliver cross-discipline, one-stop, business law and government affairs counsel. Please visit mcdonaldcarano.com
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.