McDonald Carano Women Who are Making a DIfference
Women’s History Month is celebrated in March, but all year long McDonald Carano honors the women who lead our practices, provide excellent service to our clients, and assure the professional operation of our firm. We would not be the firm we are today without their expertise, dedication, and inspiration. Meet the women at McDonald Carano who are making a difference for our firm, our clients, and our communities.
We are grateful for their roles in our success and are fortunate and proud that they are part of the McDonald Carano family. Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee is led by Mackenzie Warren Kay (Chair), Karyna Armstrong (Vice Chair) and Kelci Binau (Vice Chair).
We invite you to learn more by clicking
on each name below to visit their website bio page.
- Karyna Armstrong, Associate – Commercial & Complex Litigation
- Sallie Armstrong, Partner − Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Financial Restructuring; Commercial & Complex Litigation
- Kelci Binau, Associate − Business Entities & Transactions; Gaming & Administrative Law; Trust & Estates
- Diana Borova − Chief Administrative Officer
- Shannon Carr − Director of Business Continuity and Las Vegas Office Administrator
- Michelle Cook – Paralegal
- Leticia DeValliere – Controller
- Emily Dubansky, Of Counsel – Employment & Labor Law; Commercial & Complex Litigation
- Susan Fisher, Senior Vice President − Government Affairs & Advocacy
- Kristen Gallagher, Partner – Employment & Labor Law (Co-Chair); Commercial & Complex Litigation
- Leigh Goddard, Partner – Trust, Estate & Fiduciary Litigation (Chair); Commercial & Complex Litigation; Employment & Labor Law
- Patricia Gonzalez, Licensing Specialist – Gaming & Administrative Law; Business Entities & Transactions; Real Estate & Land Use
- Kiley Harrison, Associate – Commercial & Complex Litigation
- Sylvia Harrison, Senior Counsel – Energy, Environment & Natural Resources Law
- Allison Hartong – Paralegal
- Holly Hendricks – Director of Human Resources
- Tonet Hernandez – Paralegal
- Lindsay Knox, Vice President – Government Affairs & Advocacy
- Chelsea Latino, Associate − Commercial & Complex Litigation; Appellate; Employment & Labor Law
- Pat Lundvall, Partner − Commercial & Complex Litigation (Chair); Appellate
- Amanda Perach, Partner − Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Financial Restructuring; Commercial & Complex Litigation
- Elissa Secrist – Government Affairs Coordinator
- Karen Show – Paralegal
- Jane Susskind, Associate – Commercial & Complex Litigation; Appellate
- Kelly Tobler – Paralegal
- Jessica Tonelli – Paralegal
- Mackenzie Warren Kay, Vice President and Attorney − Government Affairs & Advocacy
- Lisa Wiltshire Alstead, Partner − Commercial & Complex Litigation; Employment & Labor Law; Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Financial Restructuring
- Amanda Yen, Partner − Commercial & Complex Litigation; Appellate
About McDonald Carano
McDonald Carano has been shaping Nevada’s legal, business, and policy landscape since our founding in 1949. With more than 60 lawyers and government affairs professionals working from offices in Reno, Las Vegas, and Carson City, we are Nevada’s law firm for business. Our local, national and international clients include Fortune 500 corporations, fast-growth and mid-market companies, entrepreneurs and startups, non-profit organizations, government entities, and high-net-worth individuals. Our attorneys deliver cross-discipline, one-stop, business law and government affairs counsel. Please visit mcdonaldcarano.com
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.