McDonald Carano 2019 Mountain States Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
Las Vegas, Nevada, May 31, 2019 – McDonald Carano LLP is pleased to announce that twelve attorneys from the firm were recognized as 2019 Mountain States Super Lawyers, and three of the firm’s attorneys were recognized as Mountain States Rising Stars. The 2019 edition of Super Lawyers includes McDonald Carano attorneys from a variety of practice areas and both the firm’s Las Vegas and Reno offices.
McDonald Carano 2019 Mountain States Super Lawyers include:
- Robert E. Armstrong, Attorney, Estate Planning & Probate
- James W. Bradshaw, Attorney, Business Litigation
- Kristen T. Gallagher, Attorney, Business Litigation
- Gregory Giordano, Attorney, Gaming
- Leigh Goddard, Attorney, Business Litigation
- A. J. “Bud” Hicks, Attorney, Gaming
- Pat Lundvall, Attorney, Business Litigation
- George F. Ogilvie III, Attorney, Business Litigation
- Jeff Silvestri, Attorney, Business Litigation
- Scott A. Swain, Attorney, Estate Planning & Probate
- Ryan J. Works, Attorney, Bankruptcy: Business
- Amanda C. Yen, Attorney, Business Litigation
McDonald Carano 2019 Mountain States Rising Stars include:
- Rory Kay, Attorney, Business Litigation
- Adam Hosmer-Henner, Attorney, Business Litigation
- Amanda M. Perach, Attorney, Bankruptcy: Business
About McDonald Carano
McDonald Carano has helped to shape the Nevada business and legal landscape for 70 years. With more than 60 lawyers and government affairs professionals in our offices in Las Vegas and Reno, we are Nevada's law firm for business. We proudly represent Fortune 500 companies, financial and governmental institutions, fast-growth and mid-market companies, entrepreneurs, start-up ventures, non-profit organizations and individuals. Our attorneys deliver cross-discipline, one-stop, commercial law and government affairs counsel. Our dedication to clients, innovative thinking and practical solutions based in sound business and legal judgments are at the heart of our practice. For more information, visit mcdonaldcarano.com, call 775.788.2000 (Reno office), or 702.873.4100 (Las Vegas office) or reach us by email at email@example.com.
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.