Legal Elite 2021: Nevada’s Top Attorneys
McDonald Carano proudly congratulates Adam Hosmer-Henner, Chelsea Latino, Brian Pick, Brian Schusterman, and Ryan Works for being selected to Nevada Business magazine’s list of “Legal Elite 2021: The Silver State’s Top Attorneys.” Chelsea Latino is additional recognized as a “Best Up & Coming Nevada Attorney.”
Now in its fourteenth year, Legal Elite is an annual list showcasing Nevada lawyers who “represent the best of the best and have been recognized by their peers for their work and dedication to the legal field.” The Legal Elite list includes only the top 3 percent of attorneys in Nevada. McDonald Carano congratulates our distinguished attorneys featured among the 2021 Legal Elite.
- Adam Hosmer-Henner, Partner — Appellate, Commercial & Complex Litigation, Gaming & Administrative Law, and Trust, Estate, & Fiduciary Litigation
- Chelsea Latino, Associate — Commercial & Complex Litigation, Employment & Labor Law, and Appellate
- Brian Pick, Partner — Emerging Industries & Organizations, Real Estate & Land Use, and Business Entities & Transactions
- Brian Schusterman, Partner — Business Entities & Transactions, Emerging Industries & Organizations, and Real Estate & Land Use
- Ryan Works, Partner — Bankruptcy, Insolvency, & Financial Restructuring and Commercial & Complex Litigation
About McDonald Carano
McDonald Carano has been shaping Nevada’s legal, business, and policy landscape since our founding in 1949. With more than 60 lawyers and government affairs professionals working from offices in Las Vegas, Reno and Carson City, we are Nevada’s law firm for business. Our local, national and global clients include Fortune 500 corporations, fast-growth and mid-market companies, entrepreneurs and startups, non-profit organizations, government entities, and high-net-worth individuals. Our attorneys deliver cross-discipline, one-stop, commercial law and government affairs counsel. Our dedication to clients, innovative thinking and practical solutions based in sound business and legal judgments are at the heart of our practice. For more information, please visit mcdonaldcarano.com or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.