Las Vegas Office Lawyers Ranked Among Best Lawyers in America 2023
McDonald Carano proudly announces that 15 of our Las Vegas office lawyers have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers in America and two lawyers received Ones to Watch awards. Best Lawyers in America recognizes only the top 5% of practicing lawyers and the Ones to Watch award recognizes “extraordinary lawyers who have been in private practice for less than 10 years for outstanding professional excellence.”
Best Lawyers recognition is based on a peer review process that evaluates the professional abilities and quality of legal services provided by lawyers who are practicing in the same geographic region and area of law. The list of recognized lawyers from our Las Vegas office is provided below.
Ones to Watch 2023 Las Vegas Office
- Dan Aquino – Appellate, Commercial Litigation, Labor and Employment Litigation
- Mackenzie Warren Kay – Government Relations
Best Lawyers in America 2023 Las Vegas Office
- Andrew Gabriel – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Corporate Law, Real Estate Law
- Kristen Gallagher – Commercial Litigation, Employment Law/Management, Labor and Employment Litigation
- Greg Giordano – Gaming Law
- Dennis Gutwald – Administrative/Regulatory Law, Gaming Law
- Rory Kay – Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation
- Pat Lundvall – Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation, Labor and Employment Litigation
- Robert McPeak – Construction Law, Construction Litigation, Real Estate Law
- Chris Molina – Commercial Litigation
- George Ogilvie – Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Construction Litigation
- Amanda Perach – Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation
- Aaron Shipley – Commercial Litigation, Trust and Estates Litigation
- Jeff Silvestri – Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation
- Scott Swain – Tax Law, Trust and Estates Law
- Ryan Works – Bankruptcy Litigation, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Commercial Litigation
- Amanda Yen – Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation
About McDonald Carano
In 2024, McDonald Carano celebrates 75 years of serving Nevada’s legal, business, government, and civic communities. More than 60 lawyers and government relations professionals serve state, national, and international clients from our offices in Reno, Las Vegas, and Carson City. McDonald Carano provides legal services and government affairs and advocacy counsel to startups, corporations, trade associations, nonprofits, public entities, high-net-worth individuals, investors, and public-private partnerships throughout Nevada. We are proud to be your Nevada law firm since 1949.
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.