Greg Giordano Recognized in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business
McDonald Carano congratulates Greg Giordano on receiving recognition in Gaming & Licensing Law in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business 2023, the legal profession’s highly respected guide for helping businesses select outside counsel. Greg is ranked Band 2 in Gaming & Licensing Law/Nevada and Band 3 in Gaming & Licensing Law/USA-Nationwide. Chambers’ ranking process includes confidential surveys and interviews with clients to assess “legal ability, client service, commercial astuteness, professional conduct, diligence, and commitment.” Clients describe Greg to Chambers researchers as:
- “Greg has a valuable perspective on the practical realities of how investigations work and how to guide clients through the process.”
- “Greg is very knowledgeable, and he has deep experience, good judgment and people skills.”
- “Greg has a strong understanding of the law and the execution required to deliver compelling results.”
- “Greg is incredibly knowledgeable on M&A strategy.”
- “Greg is an academic lawyer who can dig into legal issues and provide solutions to complex problems.”
- “He is very professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with.”
- “Greg is a really smart and strong lawyer.”
Greg’s additional accolades include Martindale-Hubbell’s AV Preeminent Peer Review rating, Vegas Inc’s “Top Lawyers” in Gaming Law, Mountain State Super Lawyers magazine’s Super Lawyer, and The Best Lawyers in America in Gaming Law. We congratulate Greg on his numerous recognitions.
About McDonald Carano
McDonald Carano has been shaping Nevada’s legal, business, and policy landscape since our founding in 1949. With more than 60 lawyers and government affairs professionals working from offices in Reno, Las Vegas, and Carson City, we are Nevada’s law firm for business. Our local, national and international clients include Fortune 500 corporations, fast-growth and mid-market companies, entrepreneurs and startups, non-profit organizations, government entities, and high-net-worth individuals. Our attorneys deliver cross-discipline, one-stop, business law and government affairs counsel. Please visit mcdonaldcarano.com
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.