Four Attorneys Receive “Rising Stars” Recognition in Super Lawyers Magazine
McDonald Carano congratulates Daniel Aquino, Adam Hosmer-Henner, Chelsea Latino and Amanda Perach on being recognized in the 2022 Mountain States Rising Stars list which covers Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Utah and Wyoming. Created by Super Lawyers Magazine, no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the five-state region are named to the Rising Stars list and they must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. Super Lawyers Magazine “recognizes attorneys who have distinguished themselves in their legal practice based on a selection process that includes nominations, independent research, and peer evaluations.”
Rising Stars Recognition
The selection of these four outstanding attorneys from our Reno and Las Vegas offices demonstrates the recognition of their expertise throughout Nevada’s state-wide legal community.
- Dan is one of only five Rising Star attorneys recognized in Employment Litigation Defense in the entire five-state Mountain States region and he is the only Rising Star attorney recognized in Employment Litigation Defense in the state of Nevada.
- Adam is one of only six Rising Star attorneys recognized in Appellate Law in the entire five-state Mountain States region and the only Rising Star in Appellate Law in Reno.
- Chelsea and Amanda are Rising Star attorneys recognized in Business Litigation which is the largest practice list with forty Rising Star attorneys in Nevada among more than eighty in the five-state region.
Additional Professional Accolades
We would like to take this opportunity to share the news that each of these attorneys has received additional accolades that further confirm their achievements.
- Dan is recognized in the “Ones to Watch” category by The Best Lawyers in America in Appellate, Commercial Litigation, and Labor and Employment Litigation.
- Chelsea has been recognized in Nevada Business Magazine’s lists of both “Top Ranked” and “Best Up & Coming” attorneys for the past four years.
- Adam is recognized as an “Up & Coming” attorney in Commercial Litigation in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and has been listed in both The Best Lawyers in America for Commercial Litigation and Nevada Business Magazine’s Top Ranked attorneys list for the past three years.
- Amanda has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America for both Appellate Law and Commercial Litigation for the past eight years.
About Super Lawyers: Super Lawyers is a lawyer-rating service that evaluates lawyers in private practice, including solo practitioners and those in plaintiff and defense firms in all areas of legal expertise, and Legal Aid attorneys. Super Lawyers does not evaluate lawyers serving as in-house counsel at businesses, government entities or trade associations because Super Lawyers is designed to be a resource to help in the selection of legal counsel available to be hired by the public.
About McDonald Carano
McDonald Carano has been shaping Nevada’s legal, business, and policy landscape since our founding in 1949. With more than 60 lawyers and government affairs professionals working from offices in Reno, Las Vegas, and Carson City, we are Nevada’s law firm for business. Our local, national and international clients include Fortune 500 corporations, fast-growth and mid-market companies, entrepreneurs and startups, non-profit organizations, government entities, and high-net-worth individuals. Our attorneys deliver cross-discipline, one-stop, business law and government affairs counsel. Please visit mcdonaldcarano.com
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.