Best Lawyers in America
Recognized Seven Lawyers
for Real Estate Law Expertise
McDonald Carano proudly announces that seven lawyers in our Reno and Las Vegas offices have been recognized for their Real Estate Law expertise in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers in America. McDonald Carano also proudly announces that Best Lawyers in America named Michael Pagni “Lawyer of the Year” in Real Estate Law for the Reno metropolitan region. Entirely based on peer review, the Best Lawyers methodology reflects the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues who are practicing in the same area of law and geographic region.
The seven lawyers are listed below and we encourage you to learn more about their areas of expertise by clicking on their names and reviewing their biographies.
- Robert Armstrong, Partner, Reno – Real Estate & Land Use; Trust & Estates; Business Entities & Transactions; Tax Law
- Andrew Gabriel, Partner, Las Vegas – Real Estate & Land Use; Business Entities & Transactions; Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Financial Restructuring
- John Galvin, Partner, Reno – Real Estate & Land Use; Trust & Estates; Tax Law
- Robert McPeak, Partner, Las Vegas – Real Estate & Land Use; Construction Law & Litigation; Business Entities & Transactions; Energy, Environment & Natural Resources Law
- Michael Pagni, Partner, Reno – Real Estate & Land Use; Business Entities & Transactions; Energy, Environment & Natural Resources Law
- Brian Pick, Partner, Reno – Real Estate & Land Use; Business Entities & Transactions; Emerging Industries & Organizations
- Brian Schusterman, Partner, Reno – Real Estate & Land Use; Business Entities & Transactions; Emerging Industries & Organizations
About McDonald Carano
McDonald Carano has been shaping Nevada’s legal, business, and policy landscape since our founding in 1949. With more than 60 lawyers and government affairs professionals working from offices in Reno, Las Vegas, and Carson City, we are Nevada’s law firm for business. Our local, national and international clients include Fortune 500 corporations, fast-growth and mid-market companies, entrepreneurs and startups, non-profit organizations, government entities, and high-net-worth individuals. Our attorneys deliver cross-discipline, one-stop, business law and government affairs counsel. Please visit mcdonaldcarano.com
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.