Best Lawyers in America Recognized
Eight Lawyers and Six Specialty Areas of Business Law Expertise
McDonald Carano proudly announces that Best Lawyers in America recognized eight of our Reno and Las Vegas lawyers and six of their specialty areas of business law expertise: (1) Corporate Law, (2) Business Organizations, (3) Mergers and Acquisitions, (4) Family Businesses Law, (5) Closely Held Companies and (6) Nonprofit/Charities Law. McDonald Carano also proudly announces that Best Lawyers in America named Andy Gabriel “Lawyer of the Year” in Corporate Law for the Las Vegas metropolitan region. Entirely based on peer review, the Best Lawyers methodology reflects the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues who are practicing in the same area of law and geographic region.
The eight lawyers are listed below, along with the specialty area(s) of business law expertise for which they have been recognized by Best Lawyers in America. We encourage you to learn more about their expertise and experience by clicking on their names and reviewing their biographies.
- Robert Armstrong, Partner, Reno – Corporate Law; Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law; Nonprofit/Charities Law
- Andy Gabriel, Partner, Las Vegas – Corporate Law; Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- A.J. “Bud” Hicks, Partner, Reno – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Mark Knobel, Partner, Reno – Corporate Law; Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships); Nonprofit/Charities Law
- William Magrath, Partner, Reno – Corporate Law
- Michael Pagni, Partner, Reno – Corporate Law
- Brian Pick, Partner, Reno – Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Brian Schusterman, Partner, Reno – Corporate Law
About McDonald Carano
McDonald Carano has been shaping Nevada’s legal, business, and policy landscape since our founding in 1949. With more than 60 lawyers and government affairs professionals working from offices in Las Vegas, Reno and Carson City, we are Nevada’s law firm for business. Our local, national and global clients include Fortune 500 corporations, fast-growth and mid-market companies, entrepreneurs and startups, non-profit organizations, government entities, and high-net-worth individuals. Our attorneys deliver cross-discipline, one-stop, commercial law and government affairs counsel. Our dedication to clients, innovative thinking and practical solutions based in sound business and legal judgments are at the heart of our practice. For more information, please visit mcdonaldcarano.com or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.