Best Lawyers in America Recognized
11 Women Lawyers
from 9 Practice Groups
McDonald Carano proudly announces that 11 women lawyers from nine Practice Groups in our Reno and Las Vegas offices have been recognized in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers in America. McDonald Carano also proudly announces that Best Lawyers in America named Leigh Goddard “Lawyer of the Year” in Labor & Employment Litigation (Reno), Lisa Wiltshire Alstead “Lawyer of the Year” in Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Financial Restructuring Law (Reno) and Mackenzie Warren “Ones to Watch” in Government Relations (Las Vegas). Entirely based on peer review, the Best Lawyers methodology reflects the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues who are practicing in the same area of law and geographic region.
The 11 women lawyers are listed below along with the area(s) of law for which they are recognized in Best Lawyers in America. We encourage you to learn more about their experience and expertise by clicking on their names and reviewing their biographies.
- Sallie Armstrong – Commercial Litigation; Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Financial Restructuring Law (Reno)
- Kelci Binau – Administrative & Regulatory Law (Reno)
- Sarah Ferguson – Commercial Litigation (Reno)
- Kristen Gallagher – Commercial Litigation; Employment Law – Management (Las Vegas)
- Leigh Goddard – Commercial Litigation; Labor and Employment Litigation; Trust, Estate & Fiduciary Litigation (Reno)
- Sylvia Harrison – Energy Law; Environmental Law (Reno)
- Pat Lundvall – Commercial Litigation; Labor and Employment Litigation (Las Vegas)
- Amanda Perach – Appellate Practice; Commercial Litigation (Las Vegas)
- Mackenzie Warren – Government Relations (Las Vegas)
- Lisa Wiltshire Alstead – Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Financial Restructuring Law (Reno)
- Amanda Yen – Appellate Practice; Commercial Litigation (Las Vegas)
About McDonald Carano
McDonald Carano has been shaping Nevada’s legal, business, and policy landscape since our founding in 1949. With more than 60 lawyers and government affairs professionals working from offices in Las Vegas, Reno and Carson City, we are Nevada’s law firm for business. Our local, national and global clients include Fortune 500 corporations, fast-growth and mid-market companies, entrepreneurs and startups, non-profit organizations, government entities, and high-net-worth individuals. Our attorneys deliver cross-discipline, one-stop, commercial law and government affairs counsel. Our dedication to clients, innovative thinking and practical solutions based in sound business and legal judgments are at the heart of our practice. For more information, please visit mcdonaldcarano.com or send an email to email@example.com.
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.