Best Lawyers in America Recognized 11 Women Lawyers from 8 Practice Groups
McDonald Carano proudly announces that 11 women lawyers from eight Practice Groups in our Reno and Las Vegas offices have been recognized in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers in America. Entirely based on peer review, the Best Lawyers methodology reflects the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues who are practicing in the same area of law and geographic region.
The 11 women lawyers are listed below along with the area(s) of law for which they are recognized in Best Lawyers in America. We encourage you to learn more about their experience and expertise by clicking on their names and reviewing their biographies.
- Sallie Armstrong – Commercial Litigation; Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Financial Restructuring (Reno)
- Kelci Binau – Administrative & Regulatory Law (Reno)
- Kristen Gallagher – Employment & Labor Law/Management; Employment & Labor Law Litigation; Commercial Litigation (Las Vegas)
- Leigh Goddard – Trust, Estate & Fiduciary Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Employment & Labor Law Litigation (Reno)
- Sylvia Harrison – Energy Law; Environmental Law (Reno)
- Pat Lundvall – Commercial Litigation; Appellate; Employment & Labor Law Litigation (Las Vegas)
- Amanda Perach – Appellate; Commercial Litigation (Las Vegas)
- Jane Susskind – Appellate; Commercial Litigation (Reno)
- Mackenzie Warren Kay – Government Relations/Government Affairs & Advocacy (Las Vegas)
- Lisa Wiltshire Alstead – Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Financial Restructuring (Reno)
- Amanda Yen – Appellate; Commercial Litigation (Las Vegas)
About McDonald Carano
In 2024, McDonald Carano celebrates our 75th year of shaping Nevada’s legal, business, and government landscape. More than 60 lawyers and government relations professionals serve state, national, and international clients from our offices in Reno, Las Vegas, and Carson City. McDonald Carano provides legal services and government affairs and advocacy advice to startups, corporations, trade associations, nonprofits, public entities, high-net-worth individuals, investors, and public-private partnerships throughout Nevada. We are proud to be your Nevada law firm since 1949.
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.