Andrew Gabriel Receives
“Lawyer of the Year” Award
in Corporate Law from Best Lawyers in America 2022
McDonald Carano proudly announces that Best Lawyers in America 2022 has named Andrew Gabriel “Lawyer of the Year” for the Las Vegas metropolitan region in Corporate Law. Best Lawyers in America recognizes only the top 6% of private practicing attorneys and only one lawyer receives the “Lawyer of the Year” award for achieving the highest peer review ratings in a specific area of law and geographic region.
Andy Gabriel is Co-Chair of the Business Entities & Transactions Practice and the Real Estate & Land Use Practice. Practicing primarily in commercial real estate and business transactions, Andy’s clients include:
- Buyers and sellers of commercial real property, business entities, and assets
- Lenders, borrowers, and guarantors in secured commercial real property and personal property financing transactions, including lender legal opinions, loan workouts and restructuring, receiverships, and foreclosures
- Landlords and tenants in the negotiation and drafting of retail, industrial, and office leases, resolution of lease disputes, and lease default workouts
- Business owners and executives in the negotiation of contracts and the resolution of contract disputes
- Nevada corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships and their shareholders, directors, members, managers, and partners in entity formation and governance matters
- Developers’ and owners’ associations on the creation, governance, and operation of common-interest communities, including condominiums
- Commercial real property purchasers on due diligence, including title and survey reviews, environmental conditions, and lease and property contract abstracts
- Developers on land-use entitlement matters, including zoning, variances, use permits, development agreements, and subdivision laws
- Title companies, real estate brokerage companies, and property management companies in connection with the legal requirements of their businesses
For more information about Andy Gabriel and his areas of expertise, please click here.
About McDonald Carano
In 2024, McDonald Carano celebrates 75 years of serving Nevada’s legal, business, government, and civic communities. More than 60 lawyers and government relations professionals serve state, national, and international clients from our offices in Reno, Las Vegas, and Carson City. McDonald Carano provides legal services and government affairs and advocacy counsel to startups, corporations, trade associations, nonprofits, public entities, high-net-worth individuals, investors, and public-private partnerships throughout Nevada. We are proud to be your Nevada law firm since 1949.
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.