15 McDonald Carano Attorneys Selected as 2021 Mountain States Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
Las Vegas, Nevada, June 3, 2021 – McDonald Carano LLP is pleased to announce that eleven attorneys from the firm are recognized as 2021 Mountain States Super Lawyers and four attorneys are recognized as Mountain States Rising Stars. The 2021 edition of Super Lawyers Magazine includes McDonald Carano attorneys from our Reno and Las Vegas offices serving clients in a comprehensive range of areas of legal expertise.
Mountain States Super Lawyers include:
- Robert E. Armstrong, Partner, Estate Planning & Probate, Tax: Business, Business/Corporate, Real Estate: Business
- James W. Bradshaw, Senior Counsel, Business Litigation, Construction Litigation/Business
- Kristen T. Gallagher, Partner, Employment Litigation Defense, Business Litigation, Employment & Labor/Employer
- Leigh Goddard, Partner, Estate & Trust Litigation, Business Litigation, Employment Litigation/Defense
- “Bud” Hicks, Senior Counsel, Gaming, Business/Corporate
- Pat Lundvall, Partner, Business Litigation
- George F. Ogilvie III, Managing Partner, Business Litigation, Construction Litigation/Business
- Jeff Silvestri, Partner, Business Litigation, Appellate, Administrative Law
- Scott A. Swain, Partner, Estate Planning & Probate, Tax: Business, Business/Corporate
- Ryan J. Works, Partner, Bankruptcy: Business, Creditor Debtor Rights/Business, Business Litigation
- Amanda C. Yen, Partner, Business Litigation, Appellate, Construction Litigation/Business, Employment Litigation Defense
Mountain States Rising Stars include:
- Rory Kay, Partner, Business Litigation, Appellate, Employment Litigation Defense
- Chelsea Latino, Associate, Business Litigation, Appellate, Employment Litigation Defense
- Adam Hosmer-Henner, Partner, Appellate, Business Litigation, Estate & Trust Litigation, Gaming
- Amanda M. Perach, Partner, Bankruptcy/Business, Creditor Debtor Rights/Business, Business Litigation
About McDonald Carano
McDonald Carano has been shaping Nevada’s legal, business, and policy landscape since our founding in 1949. With more than 60 lawyers and government affairs professionals working from offices in Reno, Las Vegas, and Carson City, we are Nevada’s law firm for business. Our local, national and international clients include Fortune 500 corporations, fast-growth and mid-market companies, entrepreneurs and startups, non-profit organizations, government entities, and high-net-worth individuals. Our attorneys deliver cross-discipline, one-stop, business law and government affairs counsel. Please visit mcdonaldcarano.com
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.