15 McDonald Carano Attorneys Selected as 2020 Mountain States Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
Las Vegas, Nevada, May 31, 2020 – McDonald Carano LLP is pleased to announce that twelve attorneys from the firm are recognized as 2020 Mountain States Super Lawyers and three attorneys are recognized as Mountain States Rising Stars. The 2020 edition of Super Lawyers Magazine includes McDonald Carano attorneys from our Reno and Las Vegas offices serving clients in a comprehensive range of areas of legal expertise.
Mountain States Super Lawyers include:
- Robert E. Armstrong, Partner, Estate Planning & Probate, Tax: Business, Business/Corporate, Real Estate: Business
- James W. Bradshaw, Senior Counsel, Business Litigation, Construction Litigation/Business
- Kristen T. Gallagher, Partner, Employment Litigation Defense, Business Litigation, Employment & Labor/Employer
- Gregory Giordano, Partner, Gaming, Administrative Law
- Leigh Goddard, Partner, Estate & Trust Litigation, Business Litigation, Employment Litigation/Defense
- “Bud” Hicks, Senior Counsel, Gaming, Business/Corporate
- Pat Lundvall, Partner, Business Litigation
- George F. Ogilvie III, Managing Partner, Business Litigation, Construction Litigation/Business
- Jeff Silvestri, Partner, Business Litigation, Appellate, Administrative Law
- Scott A. Swain, Partner, Estate Planning & Probate, Tax: Business, Business/Corporate
- Ryan J. Works, Partner, Bankruptcy: Business, Creditor Debtor Rights/Business, Business Litigation
- Amanda C. Yen, Partner, Business Litigation, Appellate, Construction Litigation/Business, Employment Litigation Defense
Mountain States Rising Stars include:
- Rory Kay, Partner, Business Litigation, Appellate, Employment Litigation Defense
- Adam Hosmer-Henner, Partner, Appellate, Business Litigation, Estate & Trust Litigation, Gaming
- Amanda M. Perach, Partner, Bankruptcy/Business, Creditor Debtor Rights/Business, Business Litigation
About McDonald Carano
McDonald Carano has helped to shape the Nevada business and legal landscape for 70 years. With more than 60 lawyers and government affairs professionals in our offices in Las Vegas and Reno, we are Nevada's law firm for business. We proudly represent Fortune 500 companies, financial and governmental institutions, fast-growth and mid-market companies, entrepreneurs, start-up ventures, non-profit organizations and individuals. Our attorneys deliver cross-discipline, one-stop, commercial law and government affairs counsel. Our dedication to clients, innovative thinking and practical solutions based in sound business and legal judgments are at the heart of our practice. For more information, visit mcdonaldcarano.com, call 775.788.2000 (Reno office), or 702.873.4100 (Las Vegas office) or reach us by email at email@example.com.
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.