13 McDonald Carano Attorneys Voted
“Top Rank Attorneys” and “Best Up & Coming Attorneys” 2022
McDonald Carano proudly announces having the most attorneys recognized in Nevada Business Magazine’s “Top Rank Attorneys” list for 2022, including four “Best Up & Coming Attorneys.” For the past 15 years, the annual report has also been known as “The Legal Elite: Silver State’s Top Attorneys” list because only the top 3 percent of licensed attorneys in Nevada have been included. The list “showcases the state’s top attorneys as voted by their peers for their work and dedication to the legal field” and “represents the best of the best in the legal industry. The lawyers who make it on the list are at the top of their fields.”
Thirteen McDonald Carano attorneys are among the top vote-getters from several thousand nominations. Each nominee that made it on the list not only had to receive enough votes to qualify, but also was then scored based on the number and type of votes received. Attorneys that garnered votes from within their own firm were given a score of one and those that received a vote from someone at another firm were given a weighted score of three. “Best Up & Coming Attorneys” are under 40 years of age and licensed in Nevada for 10 years or less.
Demonstrating the depth and breadth of our legal expertise and professional recognition, the 13 McDonald Carano attorneys are from both our Reno and Las Vegas offices and represent all of our statewide practice groups. Over the past 10 years, 44 McDonald Carano attorneys have been listed a total of 114 times in the Nevada Business Magazine’s annual list of Top Rank Attorneys/Legal Elite.
McDonald Carano congratulates the following attorneys for receiving this prestigious peer recognition.
- Julia Armendariz, Associate, Las Vegas, voted “Best Up & Coming Attorneys”
- Bob Armstrong, Partner, Reno, voted “Top Rank Attorneys”
- Eric Duhon, Associate, Reno, voted “Top Rank Attorneys”
- Sarah Ferguson, Associate, Reno, voted “Top Rank Attorneys”
- Leigh Goddard, Partner, Reno, voted “Top Rank Attorneys”
- Adam Hosmer-Henner, Partner, Reno, voted “Top Rank Attorneys”
- Chelsea Latino, Associate, Reno, voted “Best Up & Coming” and “Top Rank”
- Phil Mannelly, Associate, Reno, voted “Best Up & Coming” and “Top Rank”
- Brian Pick, Partner, Reno, voted “Top Rank Attorneys”
- Brian Schusterman, Partner, Reno, voted “Top Rank Attorneys”
- Jane Susskind, Associate, Reno, voted “Best Up & Coming Attorneys”
- Lisa Wiltshire Alstead, Partner, Reno, voted “Top Rank Attorneys”
- Ryan Works, Partner, Las Vegas, voted “Top Rank Attorneys”
About McDonald Carano
In 2024, McDonald Carano celebrates our 75th year of shaping Nevada’s legal, business, and government landscape. More than 60 lawyers and government relations professionals serve state, national, and international clients from our offices in Reno, Las Vegas, and Carson City. McDonald Carano provides legal services and government affairs and advocacy advice to startups, corporations, trade associations, nonprofits, public entities, high-net-worth individuals, investors, and public-private partnerships throughout Nevada. We are proud to be your Nevada law firm since 1949.
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.