11 Attorneys Recognized as “Super Lawyers” 2023
McDonald Carano is proud to announce that 11 of our attorneys are recognized as “Super Lawyers” in the 2023 edition of Mountain States Super Lawyers magazine. The list of top attorneys “recognizes attorneys who have distinguished themselves in their legal practice based on a selection process that includes nominations, independent research, and peer evaluations.” Mountain States Super Lawyers covers Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming. No more than 5 percent of attorneys in the five-state region are included as Super Lawyers. All candidates are evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement.
We congratulate the team of distinguished attorneys listed below from both our Reno and Las Vegas offices who serve clients with a comprehensive range of legal expertise. We additionally congratulate Pat Lundvall, Chair of our Commercial & Complex Litigation Practice, on her 13th consecutive year on the list of “Top 50 Women Lawyers – Mountain States Region” and her 2nd consecutive year on the list of “Top 100 Lawyers – Mountain States Region.” We also proudly announce that seven of our attorneys are recognized as “Rising Stars” who are either 40 years old or younger or have been practicing for 10 years or less.
Our Super Lawyers include:
- Matt Addison, Partner, Construction Law & Litigation, Commercial & Complex Litigation
- Bob Armstrong, Partner, Trust & Estates, Tax Law
- Jim Bradshaw, Senior Counsel, Commercial & Complex Litigation, Construction Law & Litigation
- Greg Giordano, Partner, Gaming & Administrative Law
- Leigh Goddard, Partner, Trust, Estate & Fiduciary Litigation
- Bud Hicks, Senior Counsel, Gaming & Administrative Law
- Pat Lundvall, Partner, Commercial & Complex Litigation
- George Ogilvie, Partner, Construction Law & Litigation, Commercial & Complex Litigation
- Scott Swain, Partner, Tax Law, Trust & Estates Law
- Ryan Works, Partner, Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Financial Restructuring
- Amanda Yen, Partner, Appellate, Commercial & Complex Litigation
About McDonald Carano
McDonald Carano has been shaping Nevada’s legal, business, and policy landscape since our founding in 1949. With more than 60 lawyers and government affairs professionals working from offices in Reno, Las Vegas, and Carson City, we are Nevada’s law firm for business. Our local, national and international clients include Fortune 500 corporations, fast-growth and mid-market companies, entrepreneurs and startups, non-profit organizations, government entities, and high-net-worth individuals. Our attorneys deliver cross-discipline, one-stop, business law and government affairs counsel. Please visit mcdonaldcarano.com
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.