Sierra Corporate Services Coordinator
Come work for the Best
The Law Firm of McDonald Carano is about extraordinary people and unprecedented collegiality. We insist on and actively cultivate a culture that is both personable and approachable, allowing for true
collaboration and teamwork. One of our core values is creating an enjoyable, yet professional working environment.
We are actively recruiting for a F/T Coordinator to handle our Corporate Resident Agent work for our Reno Office. This F/T non-exempt level position will oversee and conduct the day to day administrative responsibilities for our registered agent service, Sierra Corporate Services. Duties may include one or more of the following;
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Open all new Registered Agent Matters
- Maintain all client data within the Registered Agent Database
- Send out monthly notices and packets that are due for annual renewal with the Secretary of State
- Work directly with our Attorneys to ensure client and entity information are kept up to date and accurate
- Handle any billing questions or discrepancies
- Close any dissolved entities
- Prepare default letters and correspondence for any clients with entity in default
- First line of client support on any questions pertaining to annual packets, billing, forms, licenses, amendments, etc.
- Coordinate the acceptance of any serves that come in
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge and Skills required:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Corporate Paralegal or Corporate Legal Secretary role is preferred.
- Must have complete and thorough knowledge and understanding of Corporate work and be able to work in a high-volume work environment with an expectation of high-quality work product.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with diverse groups of attorneys, staff and clients to provide information with courtesy and tact.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Able to apply new resources and technologies.
- Capable of multi-tasking and adjust to shifting priorities in a very busy environment.
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as copiers, postage machines, document management systems and Microsoft products.
- Must be able to work overtime on occasion and/or as needed.
- Must present and maintain a professional and organized work environment.
- Possess a positive attitude and be a team player.
Qualified applicants should send their resume to HR@McDonaldCarano.com